You certainly are SOMEbody, as are we all.  We consist of a large group of
somebody's who don't deserve this stupid PD, and because of that, we are
continuing to become more and more vocal about our plight.  Certainly,
NObody deserves this disease, but it seems to me that more and more
SOMEbody's are getting it, and at younger and younger ages, and that pisses
me off.  (The same also holds true for many other diseases).  I swear I am
determined to get over this thing so that I can devote myself, with full
vigor and strength, to attacking some of the causes of PD, particularly the
environmental ones.   Being ill does in some ways lend credibility, or at
least some sympathy, when I get on my environmental high-horse, but still,
I'd rather attack the source of  this problem unhindered.  I still also have
a problem, as I've always had, with the genetic research relating to pd, in
that it places part of the onus on the victim.  Like I've said before, none
of us evolved to be dealing with all of the chemicals and synergistic
reactions between them, which now pervade everywhere/everything, and I
refuse to take the blame simply because my body is sensitive to them.  They
should go before any of us should.  We are SOMEbody's who deserve to live in
a clean, healthy environment, free of PD.  Maybe one day, we can then truly
say that NObody gets PD NO MO'.

You mentioned that you had worked around aluminum processing for a couple
years.  I had had heard previously elsewhere that aluminum is suspect in
both PD and AD.  Not until fairly recently did I learn that aluminum is
actually one of the relatively few substances which can easily pass thru the
infamous blood/brain barrier.   Pretty interesting.

Wendy Tebay