I think this is the one that was produced in Seattle - it's called Writing
Groups as far as I remember - the writer's piece was about the use of the
word "wimp"?
Now, who published it... ?  I'll try to locate the source.  I have ordered
it in the past so should have a record somewhere - in the meantime, someone
else may have the answer...

Wendy

At 09:50 PM 10/10/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I can't seem to find information about a great instructive video I saw.
>
>It's a professionally-made video instructing how to do peer response groups
>with student essays.  I'd like to know what it's called and who made it, so
>I can recommend it to the Ohio State writing program.  If you know of it,
>there's some older-looking students sitting around a table, the woman reads
>her essay, the others respond, and then the audience-- a classroom of
>students-- asks questions about their process.
>
>Tania.

Wendy Strachan
Centre for the Study of Professional and Academic Writing
Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC, V5A 1S6, Canada
Fax: 1-604-291-5737  Phone: 1-604-291-5438