Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 16:30:31 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Recollections of York in Toronto (June '98):  new website

Chad Engbers, a doctoral student at Catholic University, played the part of
Herod in the CUA production of Pageant 19 (The Girdlers and Nailers Play of
the Slaughter of the Innocents) from the York Cycle at the Toronto festival
last June.  He has now set up a website with a synopsis of the performance,
lots of pictures, and some essays reflecting on what the experience meant
to him and others involved in the performance.  Since he is not a member of this
list, I thought that I would post the URL for anyone who might want to take a
look:  http://www.campus.cua.edu/~engbers/ourprod.htm
To send Chad questions, comments, or feedback, write to him directly at:
Best regards,
Steve Wright
Dept. of English
Catholic University of America