I now have received two URL's about productions from this summer's
Toronto staging of the York Cycle, so I have added them to the theatre
resource page. One is the page for the CUA pageant announced
yesterday; the other is a similar page for the Duquesne University
pageant. Go to http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/stage.html for the
links (under PLS and the York Cycle in section 1).

A.

Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English Drama/
Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W/ Toronto Ontario Canada
Phone (416) 585-4504/ FAX (416) 585-4594/ [log in to unmask]
List-owner of REED-L <http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed-l.html>
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed.html => REED's home page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/stage.html => our theatre resource page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~young => my home page