Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 21:00:18 -0400
From: Cynthia Dessen <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ACTER in F99-Spring 2000

We are now booking for Fall 99 (*Twelfth Night*) and Spring 2000 (*All's
Well That Ends Well*). Spaces are filling up fast, so please contact us if
you are interested in a residency or our info packet and free video. Check
out our website for dates of current tour of *The Tempest* -- the actors
are at Ohio State this week with visits to Lawrence University, Appleton,
WI, UT-San Antonio, Pomona College, Claremont, CA, Wellesley College,
Wellesley, MA, and UNC-Chapel Hill still to come. Don't miss this exciting
and inventive show!

Cynthia Dessen, General Manager, ACTER
[log in to unmask]  or [log in to unmask]
919-967-4265 (phone/fax)
ACTER website: http://www.unc.edu/depts/acter/
Mail to: 1100 Willow Drive, Chapel Hill NC 27514