In a message dated 1998/10/02  10:27:08, you write:

<< Subj:              Re: d
 Date:  1998/10/02  10:27:08
 From:  [log in to unmask] (Jim Finn)

 Group -

 Did I miss something here?  Maybe someone could explain to me what this has
 do with Parkinson's Disease.

 Jim

hi jim

i don't know why my news post got re-posted under the subject header 'd'
[maybe someone was trying to delete it!]

i am responsible for the original posting of this article

it has nothing to do with parkinson's disease

it has to do with technological advances which may affect us all

i found it particularly interesting because of our internet connection
and decided that i wanted to share it with my cyber-family

some of my posts have a lot to do with pd
some of them don't

since i always include a descriptive subject header on my messages
any cyber-family members are free to delete what does not interest them

the only 'list-police' power that i acknowledge here
is barb patterson, our list creator and owner

your cyber-sibling

janet

janet paterson - 51/10 - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/