Hi Michael,

    Just a note to say that Jeanette Fuhr, PWP, is the one to be given
the recognition.  She uses her husband's computer address.

     Also, Mochael, thanks for your ongoing efforts, keeping us up to
date on what's happening in D.C.
Without the posts you send, we would really be left wondering what to do
when we call our Senators.

   IVAN

^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses    52   deg. F

 Michael Claeys of the Parkinson’s Action Network at 202-628-2079
wrote(in part)::

>Mr. Fuhr,

>Thank you for contacting Senator Bond's office. Senator Bond is signing
the letter to Senator Specter,
>and we are very grateful for his support.

>I want you to know how important your contact has been in this
>process. Parkinson's is an issue that Senator Bond is interested in for
personal
>reasons, but it was the timely contact from an interested and informed
>constituent (you) that helped  Senator Bond focus on the latest
>activity... and your contact helped add urgency and legitimacy to what
we were telling him.