I'd like to thank the following people who helped make the 1998 Parkinson's
Unity Walk a huge success.

Margot Zobel - a super-human effort - as per usual

Bob Roxenberg, Terrie Drucker, David Anekstein, Donna Hanover, Lauren
Henry, Earl Ubell, Rich Hauer, Ken Gilmore, Fred Ziess, Don Freel, Margaret
& Marty Tuchman, Ivan, Jocelyn Thomas, Lupe McCann, Luz C., Shirley Thomas,
Robin Eliot, John Pillarella, Laura Martorella, Gary Glaser, Beth Levow,
Vernice Roberts, Francesca Olivieri, Sharon Klein, Ilene Hauer, Denny
Jacobson, Bill Thorson, Megan Kane, Terrie Whitling, Bill Grant, Bob
Schefrin, Pete Hamill, Mary Regel, Samuel Saint Thomas, Judith Samuelson,
Michael Claes, Joan Samuelson, Joan Rasnow, Matthew Aidekman, Ann Wolf,
Rita Brignole, Aaron Deutsch, Adam Kantor, Chris Graham, Mike, Ian Lyles,
Fernadel & Maria Viana, Roz & Aaron Fink, Jonathan Tisch, David Cory,
Afro-Dysia, Melinda Brown, Emilio Alonso Mendoza, Andrew Arzumanov, Sarah
McLaughlin, Dale & Judy Waldirch, Pamela & George Bell, Angela & Lou Imhof,
Tom Allon, Shirley Ubell, Charles Kroll, Grace & Joe Limos, Ken Bernstein,
Ellen Aidekman, Jim Maurer, Steve Koepfer, Anne-Marie Kunzler, Don Freel,
Jerry & Selma Yaguda, Jody Frank, Mary Regel, Donna Hanover, Dr. John
Rogers, Dr. Lucien Cote, Dr. Enrico Fazzinni, Muhammad Ali, Dorothea Di
Paolo, "Chadbourne and Park", Jane Betz, "Cline, Davis and Mann", Roberta
Jacoby, Carl Diwby and many, many more.

Please let me know if I've left you off the list by accident and I'll get
you into the addendum.  (I have pull.)

-Ken Aidekman

Visit the Parkinson's Unity Walk website:  www.parkinsonwalk.org

Fund the Research.  Find the Cure.