My nero gave me prozac for depression and seemed to think the
depression may be causing my concentration problems. I was very upset
because I can remember anything I learned over a year ago, but have
trouble with new material. I went to see a psichiatrist. This doctor
agreed with the nero about the prozac but felt that Lithobid could
give it a boost.( I did tell him I have P.D)

The side effects were bad. My tremors have always stopped with
movement but this hand tremor did not. I would mean to move my body
in one direction, and it would go in another. Falling increased. My
head was bobbing all the time. The doctor offered to change me to
debekote. I refused to take it. My husband took it. His legs swelled.
He gained weight and finally had to change to mysoline. I'm not going
baqck to this doctor, I would rather have memory problems than
shaking, tremoring and falling. Any suggestions. If you have P.D. and
the doctor gives you Lithobid be careful.
Patriia