Dear Helen: I have noticed that since I have started to take Mirapex
(about a year ago), I have felt better after eating. I'm now taking 4.5
mgs. a day & I get really shaky if I don't eat something-anything! Since
beginning the mirapax, I have managed to cut my sinemet but I've gained
20 lbs. Everybody says that I look better than after my 2nd pallidotomy
when I weighed 115 & looked like a war orphan but I'm starting to feel
too heavy. I thought that this was because I can't move around & I'm
sitting more-but now that you mention it, I think that it is because I
have that brief utopia feeling after food! Shoot, my one last vice & I
shouldn't be indulging in it anymore either! Darn the bad luck!

--
---
Joan Snyder  (47/8) "Do or do not. There is no try."Yoda