Hello listmembers.  I hope someone has a response to this.  My Mother
would like me to ask about upset
stomach. She is taking Sinemet and Eldepryl and gets upset stomach
which affects her appetite.  She has tried changing the timing of
taking her medications to one hour before meal time, with meals,
after meals...nothing seems to work.  She was diagnosed with
Parkinson's early this year and has been on Sinemet ever since.  The
Eldepryl was added a few months later.  How long does the upset
stomach persist ?  The neuro told her to stop eldepryl for a while to
see if that helped the upset stomach.  It did
help for for a couple weeks, but recently she went back to taking it
as it was not helping that much anymore.  Does anyone else have
nausiea after taking pills in morning ? How long does it take to see
a change in general health ?  Does everyone else have a good appetite
while taking these medications.  My mother has no appetite.  Thanks

Dennis

____
Dennis Liebl

E-Mail me at:  [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
net
Visit my Web Site at:  http://pages.prodigy.com/liebl/homes.htm