Brian, when I re-read Ivan's post he is suggesting the order to be:
        age now/yrs. from first symptom to dx/years since dx.

I do agree with those who point out that while this is interesting, the
second fighure may be very subjective, as in Peter's case or gradual onset
some 25+ yrs. ago!

>Brian wrote:
>Just to be quite clear that I understand the proposal; I assume it to
>be :
>                                 Age Now /
>                   Years since diagnosis /
>  years from first symptoms to diagnosis /
>

>--
>Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>
> 58/19/6

        Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter  80/9