i am 74/30 for sure.

my men who worked for me would sometimes say 'the boss
is having a bad day' for about 10 years. you see at times it
would only take me a minute or an hour to estimate a job.
but some days it would take days or even weeks. so was that
the beginning of pd?

i am the one who likes to know where you live [city, street, state],
as it is the only way i get to travel.  the maps that i make show all
points of interest in pictures of your town and how to get there.

i like the pictures, as it makes me feel i know you better when
i look at my wall of pictures. that is why i put where i live in my
signature. who knows, some of you might show up!

i am not allowed too much money, credit cards or to write checks.
poor baby! lolo! [laughing out loud]

there are days when i do not know who i am or any thing else.
so i will end this foolish post.

I.Y.Q.
DON & VIVIAN
THE LOVE OF MY LIFE FOR 52 YEARS