Please, please do NOT post your home address on the list.  We all seem to
feel that we know each other which is great BUT there are over 1600 of
us.  Our messages, thanks to Simon & John, are archived and available on
the web which is great BUT there are millions of people who can access
them.  For those who have an interest in learning about pd, that's
great.  For those who have less honourable motives, that's NOT great.
Posting a message such as "I am disabled and live alone at 123 Shady
Lane, Anytown and will be away from home on vacation for two weeks" is
like asking to be robbed or worse.  We can each send a private email to
Don if we wish to but let's exercise some caution about what we tell the
whole world. Please.  Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing