Hello all,

I just discovered this site while browsing through a "best of the web" site.
It is nonprofit and they will contribute one dollar to the nonprofit
organization of your choice each time you visit the site.  No purchase
necessary.  They are supported by sponsors who advertise on the site and
through which you may shop, if you want.  If you do order something, the
advertisers also donate an amount to your nonprofit choice.
  As I said, I just discovered this site, which appears to be very legitimate.
This is not an advertisement and I am not connected to them in any way.  I
just thought it was a good way to contribute a small amount for PD.  I listed
the APDA as my choice.  If you want to check it out go to:

                      www.eyegive.com

Rosemary Russell