FRIENDS-- From now on, JANET PATTERSON <[log in to unmask]> will be the
person who will answer your questions about "how to set /get off of
digest", "leave the list", get off" temporarily for a vacation",etc,etc,etc.

She has kindly offered to relieve me of this occasional chore, which I have
been doing to relieve listowner/"listmom" Barb Paterson of some of the
nitty-gritty details.

SO: You may address your problems/questions to Janet from now on---

OR  if you write to the list, she will answer them OFFLIST, as I've done,
and no one else will need to bother responding.  Janet will also post an
occasional reminder that questions are answered offlist, and that commands
must go to listserv, not to her or to the list.

If you have lost  the instructions you were sent when you joined, ask her
for another copy--they really are useful!

This will allow me to concentrate on the CARE list , and I do appreciate
Janet's willingness to take over this task.

        Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter  80/9
        Oxford,OH

                ** Ask me about the CARE list for    **

                **   Parkinson's caregivers !        **