> Should we add another bit of information

Ivan:  Let's keep it simple.  Age and number of years is about all my feeble
mind can handle.  A 3rd number would leave me wondering what it indicated --
years since diagnosed?  Years since suspected?  If it really matters a lot,
surely one could post the question (how long did you have it before you were
diagnosed) once and get a general idea from that.  Delda White CG Bob 66/2 --
hard to say when his symptoms began because lithium caused a tremor so who
knows when it switched from being a lithium tremor to being a PD tremor.