Camilla Flinterman said in part:>
> FRIENDS-- From now on, JANET PATTERSON <[log in to unmask]> will be the
> person who will answer your questions about "how to set /get off of
> digest", "leave the list", get off" temporarily for a
vacation",etc,etc,etc.
> SO: You may address your problems/questions to Janet from now on---
>
> OR  if you write to the list, she will answer them OFFLIST, as I've done,
> and no one else will need to bother responding.  Janet will also post an
> occasional reminder that questions are answered offlist, and that
commands
> must go to listserv, not to her or to the list.
>
> If you have lost  the instructions you were sent when you joined, ask her
> for another copy--they really are useful!
>
> This will allow me to concentrate on the CARE list , and I do appreciate
> Janet's willingness to take over this task.

Camilla and Janet,

Thanks to you Camilla for all the help you give us both on and off list.  I
hope we'll still hear from you about advice that you not only as Peter's cg
but also as an experienced social worker have so wisely given.  I
personally recognized soon after joining the list that Camilla was a person
who gave sage advice.

And Janet, thanks for taking on the responsibilities of keeping those of us
with less than perfect computing skills on track re:signing on or off, etc.
 We do MEAN to Keep the List from Barb Patterson but.........

Jeanette Fuhr 48/11mos.(I'm auntie again, this time my sister-in-law has
given us another gorgeous niece born one day after my b-day on 9/28.
Congrats, Karen and Duane!!!)