Ken has taken NADH for years.  When he first started it, we noticed that he
needed less sinemet as a result.  Now he takes so many different meds for both
PD and SDS that it is hard to tell whether NADH is doing anything positive.
We've just been hesitant to stop it since he's doing pretty well.  However,
the Vitamin Shoppe, a mail order company from whom we've been ordering Enada,
has recently started selling a much less expensive form of NADH under their
own brand name.  We've been using it for several weeks for Ken and have
noticed no change.  This may just mean that the original NADH was useless or
it may mean that the new form is just as good.  Has anyone else tried it?
The Vitamin Shoppe can be reached at 800-223-1216 or on the Internet at
www.vitaminshoppe.com.
Barbara Smith, cg for Ken/70/17