Hi,

I've just joined the list. My mother, 81, has had Parkinson's type B for
about 15 years, and has spent the last decade on Sinemet. At the moment, she
is in hospital for the second time in two months--delusions and falling down
stairs. Now she is delusional and has a cracked sternum.

She's also taking Tasmar. She tried Mirapex, and Mirapex together with
Tasmar, but was taken off Mirapex after her first hospitalization.

So, things are getting messy. We have sold her house--the closing is early
November, and her retirement apt. is waiting for her--if she still
physically qualifies. I'm hanging by the telephone, waiting for a call from
her neurologist.

I'm anxious to read the posts here, for support, information, the
possibility of a pallidotomy for her.

Cheers,

Joel Sturm