as for IVAN'S idea it could be ok i guess but my 74/30 gives me enough to
fight to win. my men who worked for me for 7 to 10 years  used to to say
the boss has other bad day. i would hate to think i have had this doggone
sickness longer than 30 years so it would make having it 40 years. they
know for sure 30. the other can be just all guess  we all young and old
forget things or just have a bad day. call me chicken if you want to but if
every one wants it that way i will sadly go along. you see i would be in my
30's made good money had very good busmans.  we are family so all should do
the same as not to confuse the new beys. they got lot to lean and worry
about. so lest not put a lot more on there minds to learn  lolo means
laughing out loud.

                                      DON MCKINLEY
                                      2440 LAKEWOOD
                                      LIMA,OH-45805