Ivan M Suzman wrote in part:

>    Should we add another bit of information to the Identification
> Formula, namely, years since a physician definitively diagnosed PD?

Like Hillary, I thought the second number was years since diagnosis.  I
had somewhat vague symptoms which I think may have been related to PD as
long as 18 years before I had more definitive symptoms.  As soon as I
went to my GP complaining of the definitive problems (a "twitch" in my
thumb, lack of swing in my right arm, etc.), he immediately referred me
to a neuro and the diagnosis of "Parkinsons or a Parkinsons-like"
condition was made within just a couple of months.  I like the idea of
the added number; I'm just not sure which I should use.

Julie Berchenbriter 50/20/9 (I think)