Peter and I have both had the pneumococcal pneumoinia vaccine in 1985--it
is a ONE time ONLY shot. We also have flu shots every year with no
problems.  1985 was 4 years before Peter diagnosed himself, but he had what
now appear to have been PD symptoms for more than 10 years before that!Hope
this helps.

>Last week my internist suggested I get the pneumonia vaccine
>and also the flu vaccineSNIPPED
>
>Any comments based upon fact would be welcome, 'cause I
>recognize I've gotta make up my mind whether to have one or both of the
>vaccines within the next coupla-three weeks.
>
>Thanks a lot....
>
>Barb Mallut

        Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter  80/9
        Oxford,OH