Ivan-- you seen to be getting a mixed response to this--I can see that
having the years when one was symptomatic but undiagnosed would be
interesting, but I do agree it might be confusing, and should be carefully
explained to newcomers.
In our case, Peter would then be 80/25+/9+. Do you think that adds anything?
And to follow one suggestion made, I would be"
        Camilla,76, CG for Peter 80/25+/9+
a lot to type, but easy to put in a signature file, of course.
I am willing to do whatever the group prefers, but I do think it should be
carefully explained in the welcome message!

        Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter  80/9
        Oxford,OH

                ** Ask me about the CARE list for    **

                **   Parkinson's caregivers !        **