Just finished sending the message re: Congress and home health care funds
to our 2 senators and our representative. Maybe they'll get the message!
Included a brief statement abpout Peter's PD, thanks (to the senators) for
co-sponsoring Udall, and mention that it id stalled without funding...would
others want to do likewise?

        Camilla Flintermann                     <[log in to unmask]>

                        *  "Our lives begin to end    *
                        *  the day we become silent   *
                        *  about things that matter.. *
                        *   ...Martin Luther King,Jr. *