--------------CE157402E4D96DACDF7EA209

> Last week my internist suggested I get the pneumonia vaccine
> and also the flu vaccine, citing my ... uhhhh.... "advanced"
> age (55 years old) <"advanced"  PHOOEY!)  and the
> fact that the winter of '97-'98 saw more of individuals over 50
> years old hospitalized with flu-caused pneumonia then ANY
> previous year in which Kaiser Permanente (my HMO, and the
> largest, oldest HMO-system  in the USA) kept such records.

Dear Barbara:

Our neuro strongly recommends both vaccines because PWP are more
susceptible to outside viral and bacterial attacks.
We are bopth taking them.
Love

Michel Margosis
'Carpe Diem' once a day

--------------CE157402E4D96DACDF7EA209

<HTML>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>Last week my internist suggested I get the pneumonia vaccine
and also the flu vaccine, citing my ... uhhhh.... "advanced"
age (55 years old) &lt;"advanced"&nbsp; PHOOEY!)&nbsp;<grin> and the
fact that the winter of '97-'98 saw more of individuals over 50
years old hospitalized with flu-caused pneumonia then ANY
previous year in which Kaiser Permanente (my HMO, and the
largest, oldest HMO-system&nbsp; in the USA) kept such records.</PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;

<P>Dear Barbara:

<P>Our neuro strongly recommends both vaccines because PWP are more susceptible
to outside viral and bacterial attacks.
<BR>We are bopth taking them.
<BR>Love

<P>Michel Margosis