hi bruce

In a message dated 1998/10/03  23:14:39, you wrote:

<<
 From time to time, like most of us with PD, I guess, I feel a little
 sorry for myself. Then I hear about someone like Christy with much
 greater limitations than I, but who is still able to accomplish so much.
 Their example really helps me to put my situation in perspective and
 to continue to make the best of life. Thanks Janet for a great article.

you are most welcome, bruce!

i felt compelled to send it in, to the extent that i retyped the whole thing
since i couldn't find it at the on-line Ottawa Citizen site

i loved the image of the avalanche of words falling into christy's lap!
he has found what feeds his soul
and i admit to a little envy
but just a little

janet