judith richards wrote:
> Rats fed antioxidant-rich strawberries and spinach had better memories
> and slower declines in nerve cell functions important
> in movement than rats fed standard diets, according to the report.

While I was away for the weekend a couple of years ago, I had an
invasion of rats in my house, through holes in the plaster left by
careless builders decades earlier. The rats trashed my kitchen,
eating a lot of vinyl plastic, cotton chair padding, and fiberglass
insulation. After patching the entries I fed the rats some poisoned
grain (where the cat couldn't get at it). I have no idea where they
went after that, as I never saw them, but I hope the diet improved
their memory of a bad place to visit and nest in. Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road