In the past, there has been discussion of various kinds of helpful walkers.
My elderly relative who just moved in with me has just a basic type with small
wheels in front & no wheels in back.  He does well with this in the house,
but..................    I'm in a lovely rural setting where the ground is
somewhat rough & am wondering if there's a better walker for this.   I've
heard on this list of U-walkers, ones with seats, ones which will catch you
somehow if you stumble, etc., but didn't pay atttention when they were being
discussed, as I didn't need one then.  Unfortunately, in this rural area,
neither the PT nor the HHC store is knowledgable about these.  Can anyone
suggest what might be best & where to get it?

M.Dawn 56/6