I vote do not change from the present ID of present age/years since
diagnosis.  The date of years of probable symptoms is so subjective as to
be of questionable value.  How old a pwp is right now and how long the pwp
has actually been diagnosed and therefore dealing with the disease sheds
light as to where the person is in chronological age(young, middle age or
nearing retirement) and in stage(s) of dealing w/the disease.

Jeanette Fuhr 48/11mos