Joan & Helen (and others with good appetites)

I have always until about 6 years into PD, had a good appetite and a weight
problem, suddenly I lost my desire to eat and began to lose weight.  I lost
about 40 pounds and even my doctor was getting concerned.  THEN I started
taking Mirapex and bingo, my appetite came back with a vengeance! Now I've
gained back about 10 lbs., and I'm quite unhappy about it. Not only because of
the weight, but the extra food makes it harder to control my Sinemet.  Of
course I'm particularly susceptible to protein and it seems to me I fall apart
after meals no matter what I eat!  I take 1.125 mg Mirapex 3 X  and either 1
or 1/2 Sinemet 25/100 every 2 hours.  It is most difficult to work a meal
schedule that way.  I feel like I completely waste the Sinemet when I take it
close to meals.

Any comments?

Ruth Clark 67/9 (haven't figured out the new formula!)