On Sun 04 Oct, Mr. Brian Collins wrote:

Selegiline, on the other hand, is now considered to be 'not worth the
trouble' - and it has taken a long time for that conclusion to be
reached. We are now in the catching-up phase, where those neuros who do
not regularly read the medical press continue to prescribe it with no
idea of whether it is really good, bad, or indifferent. (fortunately
indifferent is perhaps the nearest to the truth.)

Brian, I can only speak from my own experience, but selegeline has been
the only medication I've taken since I was diagnosed just over a year
ago. My symptoms have remained about the same during this period, and I
attribute that to the selegeline. So I can't say that I agree with your
assessment.

Keith Chancey 45/1