>nausiea after taking pills in morning ? How long does it take to see
>a change in general health ?  Does everyone else have a good appetite
>while taking these medications.  My mother has no appetite.  Thanks
>
>Dennis

eating a peppermint or some ginger immediately after the med helps.
is it correct that she thinks the nausea is the cause of lack of appetite?
does she have enjoyable environs to eat her meals?
what amount of medicine is she taking?

Ronald Vetter  1936, dz PD 1984, carbidopa/levodopa, Mirapex, selegiline
[log in to unmask]     Ridgecrest, California
http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter