I concur with the conclusions made re: pd, stress, and meds.  I need far
less sinemet when I'm under stress (unless I wish to have alot of
dyskenesia) than I do otherwise.  However, the opposite sometimes holds true
also.  Some mornings, if I wake up with plenty of sleep (ha!), get some
exercise, eat good food, etc., and otherwise have a relaxing, generally good
day, I sometimes also need less then.  It's the days in between the two
extremes which are hard to predict the meds for.

This may sound corny, but after reading some books on how people used
visualization to heal themselves of cancer (one guy who was a quaker and
against violence imagined his cancer cells just being carried away, another
kid visualized a pac man eating them up), I finally had some inspiration on
what sort of visualization to use to help restimulate my brain cells.
Supposedly everyone responds best to a form of visualization that resonates
with their personality.  I've tried coming up with one before,with no
success, but was recently inspired to consider this scenario:  I'm going to
picture the stimulation of each of my dormant/dead brain cells to be similar
to popcorn popping (I like to eat!).  Each time I say to myself, "pop",
another one will come to life again.  Of course, that means saying "pop" a
million times or so (at least?), but hey, it's worth a shot.  I don't
necessarily recommend this particular scenario for everyone.  I'll keep
ya'll posted on my progress!  hahaha!  (Hey, remember, humor is a serious
part of healing!)

Wendy T.