Bernardo,
It seems to me that a lot of newly diagonised PWP's are taking a lot of
med's in the early stages. Of course I am not walking in their shoes.
My first neuro wanted to start me on Eldepryl, but I declined and told
him that I would like to take a minimum of drugs, and so he was OK with
that. And then when I went to see a movement disorder spec, he did not
in any way encourage me to start with med's, he only went over what
med's were available, explaning thaat it was difficult to know which
drug is best for any person.  so it will be a trial and error situatuon
when I do need to take something.
So keep up the exercise such as walking your dog and hang in there. BTW
I am exact  same age as you, and taking same vitiamins as you.

Lanier Maddux  63/1       N4AG
Chattanooga, (choo-choo town) Tenn. Home of Lookout Mountain and Rock
City