Gerrie -  When I take Benedryl for sleep, I usually take 25mg.It will not work
for me 3 nights in a row.  Two nights is fine, but the third night it will
actually reverse and keep me wired  up.  I m not saying that will happen to
Brig.  Just be aware of tne possibility..  It offers me great benefit 3-4
times a week.  Another great advantage to Benedryl, if it works is that it is
very cheap, over the counter and the generic is just as good, even cheaper.
It is also available in liquid.   Good luck.   Terrie