Phil Tompkins wrote:
> As for me, I like to know where people are located, as opposed to
> just being in cyberspace, so I include my city, but that's just my
> own quirk.

The whole debate sounds like a tempest in a teapot to me- I choose
which messages to read based on interest, not prejudice about who
sent them. Seems a bit odd that some who want to tell all about
their case history are hypersensitive about revealing a snailmail
address or telephone number. Mine (below) is merely a standard
signature block on all outgoing, not just the PD list messages.
I do get, and reply to, frequent PD-related inquiries, both by
phone and by mail. So far, I haven't noticed any big problem with
crank calls or junk advertising. As for case history, I might
point out that numerous listmembers don't have PD at all, but are
professionals who subscribe both to learn and to contribute. If
anyone cares, I'm 76, diagnosed in 1994, still coping and hoping.
Joe

--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road