i am 74/30  for sure  my men who worked for me would say bosses bad day for
about 10 years. you see at times it would only take me min or a hour to
figure out a job. some days it would take daus even weeks. so was that the
begin of pd?  i am the one who likes where you live city,street,state. as
it is the only way i get to travel.  my maps shows all point of interest in
pic of your town and how to get there.  like pic as it makes me feel i know
you better. look at my wall that is why i put where i live. who know some
of you might show up. i am not allowed to much money credit cards or write
checks.  poor baby lolo there is days i not know who i am or any thing
else.  so i will end this foolish post.

                                 I.Y.Q.  DON  &   VIVIAN
                                 LOVE OF MY LIFE-52