Thanks to Erv, Brian, Barb, Ron and Maria for your comments on
appetite and nausea.  I passed all of your replys on to my Dad and
Mom.  My mother has been taking her medication during her meal, i.e.
while eating.  Here is her medications (in response to Ron's
question):

Sinemet(Carbidopa/Levo 25/100)  3 tablets 3x per day

Selegiline hcl  5mg (Eldepryl)  1 tablet morning and 1 at noon

Bromocriptine  2.5mg (Parlodel)  2 tablets per day

She is going to experiment with these suggestions. She is more able
to eat since taking medication with meals, but will try your
suggestions.  I had heard that ginger was a good remedy for the
nausea.  Does anyone else use it...raw, ginger snaps, ginger tea,
ginger candy...?
THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!

Dennis Liebl, son to Lillian 89/1

____
Dennis Liebl

E-Mail me at:  [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
net
Visit my Web Site at:  http://pages.prodigy.com/liebl/homes.htm

<Prodigy Distribution List>
TO: DKL