Alright people, let's get serious and realize the situation some of us
older folks are in. I have a hard time remembering how I was feeling
last week, much less how many years symptoms would come and go before I
was diagnosed.

We are getting entirely too "cutesy" with a lot of the repetitive info
such as signatures and ID's.

takes to change a light bulb.

Should we now add info on how long the bulb burned before blinking out
(would have had to witnessed the event)? Or just note the time when
first noticed that the bulb was burned out?

How long was the bulb burned out before someone got around to changing
it?

How long was the new bulb just sitting in the cabinet before being
called into service?

Do a statistical analysis as to the frequency of burnout at each
location?

All this above has been with tongue in cheek! I do feel that age and yrs
since dx is sufficient for me. I did like someone's idea that year of
birth and year of diagnosis would be a good alternative to age and yrs
since (requires me to remember to change those numbers every year). On
second thought, maybe that's good to have to change those each year,
reminds me of the urgency to get something done about a cure. Wouldn't
it be great to be able to sign off with:

Darwin Hawkins 62/6/1

where 62 is my age two years from now
5 would be the elapsed number of years of enduring PD after diagnosis.
1 would be the number of years since completely cured.