At 07:18 PM 10/3/98 UT, Barbara Mallut,  wrote:

snip...
>Last week my internist suggested I get the pneumonia vaccine
>and also the flu vaccine, citing my ... uhhhh.... "advanced"
>age (55 years old) <"advanced"  PHOOEY!) <grin> and the
snip...

>I must admit I  hesitated and told the MD I'd like to wait till I found
>out if there were any known negative Parkinson's interactions
>caused by either vaccine before giving him the go-ahead to give
>me the vaccines.

Keep in mind the first law of our designer disease... .  I had the pneumonia
shot two years ago (need it only once every five years) and have had the flu
shot annually for the past five years with no ill effects. So I support your
md's recommendation.

     Sid Roberts   68/3   <[log in to unmask] >     Youngstown, Ohio