^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12/9.5         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses   46    deg. F
Dear friends,

 30 replies already to my post on our Identification Formula, each one as
interesting as the next!  I guess I hit upon a  topic we all think about.

 Has anyone ever asked you, 'How long have you had PD?" A diagnosis
almost always comes after several yearsa of strange symtpoms.

I am going to start identifying myself with a new, three-part I.D. I can
use this ID to compare other listmembers to myself.  In that process, I
can learn how my age at onset ( 36 or 37) and age at diagnosis (39.5)
compare to other folks on the List.