^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12/9.5         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses     42  deg. F
Dear friends,

I''ve been ruminating over this whole business of cow cells and pig
cells:

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998 07:08:42 UT Barbara Mallut <[log in to unmask]>
writes:

>Say Wendy.... In reading your post, you kinda put a whole
>new spin on the BOVINE collagen injections I've been having
>in my vocal cords since May, 1997, in order to to make my
>whispery-Parkie-voice stronger.

(SNIP )  Vell, at least BOVINE is kosher........

>While of course I KNEW that "bovine" referred to the origins of
>the collagen as being from cows, somehow in my mind when
>I pictured WHAT was being injected into ME, well, it was just
>some "medical-type-stuff."

(SNIP) Uh-huh......sounds UDDERLY fantastic......

>I suspect that's how recipients of other animal-originated
>transplants

(SNIP) If you want to be a tenor try some Elk collagen; and of course,
there's Maine Moose for a basso profundo........and for a soprano there's
always Doe collagen......

 view whatever's being transplanted into their
>respected bodies, as well.

(SNIP) uh-huh......at least we are  respectful of our bodies.....

>It's pretty tough to picture "Babe,"  in the movie of the same name,
>who while a piglet, had as much winsome charm, if not the
>adorable face and tap dancing ability, as a youthful Shirley Temple,
>sitting on your breakfast plate alongside the scrambled eggs and
>hashbrowns
><grinning>, or being injected into someone's brain!

Mooooooooooooo.... <giggle>