i found treton.mo   florence  az   did not go yet to look at all the points
of inerest as i would take me about  2 hrs  so i will drive and see all
points from my pc not car window.  and email you home and street if you
like then see where you live. it would only be for me as i don't get to go
much. i still got lot to mail just have not done it  it is JOAN'S W.H
HEITMAN GOT IT MARKED RIGHT OWN THERE HOUSE hang in there will get them to
you god willing lolo  hear i am useing post for privet mail whoo goof's up
more than me lo lo

                                          74/30  LIMA,OH

                                          I.Y.Q.  DON  &  VIVIAN
                                         LOVE OF MY LIFE-52