I send Oprah a tape (one shown at the PAN forum in June) hoping for some help
from her with our cause.  I also send a short background and a note asking her
to be our champion along with Ali since we had no heavy hitters for our cause.
Today, in the mail, I received the tape with this note.

Dear Mrs. Haines,
We sincerely appreciate the time you have taken to submit your program idea to
the Oprah Winfrey show.  Unfortunately, we cannot keep original video tapes.
Your show idea has been noted.  If we decide to use your idea, the producers
will contact you directly.  Again, thank you for your suggestion.
Signed S. Burns.
Now, has Oprah seen the tape, has any producer seen the tape, has anyone seen
the tape.  Good Question??????
I have also sent this tape to other show, but no comment yet.  Any other
ideas.
Gerry