Hi,

I am a new member of the list. I reside in the north is France. My mother ,
old of  64 years suffers the sickness of Parkinson since 23 years. The
sickness has evolved a progressive manner with to the little symptom
departure limiting to simple trembles to the level of the straight hand.
Today, the sickness having considerably evolved, my mother has become a
completely dependent nobody, it bit more to dress, wash, displace, feed
alone. It is necessary it a permanent assistance. My father is is occupied
entirely it during all these long years. Daily, it bestowed it all cares
whose it needed, the toilet, to the re-education to the step, by passing by
nurse cares notably to what concerns injections of Apokineton. My father had
not to the departure of no  medical competence to attend to my mother, our
system of French social protection  it has  some some leaves obliged to make
it for self telling to make the savings .  My father is dead in the
beginning this year and since my mother has been placed against its taste in
a retirement home. The manager of the establishment has tempted by all means
to become legal administrator my mother. I have succeeded by a decision of
justice to make such that things happen differently and to to be designated
myself administrator my mother. I continue therefore to lead the same combat
that to lead my father during 23 years. I seek all possible means to help it
to find a few autonomy. I know perfectly medicines used in France to
decrease symptoms linked to this sickness (Parlodel, Modopar, Sinemet..),
but  it proves currently insufficient  to bring it a satisfactory balance. A
new medicine TASMAR has to be soon commercialized in France. According to
what I have been able to learn, this medicine to the property to stabilize
concentrations of L-Dopa in the blood and, by there even, to avoid the
strong variations of concentration of L-Dopa following the plug repeated in
the day. The second property that derives the precedent, would be to
increase the sanguine available quantity of L-Dopa for the brain where will
be made the transformation of L-Dopa in dopamine that is the
neurotransmetteur necessary to improve symptoms of the sickness of Parkinson.

I would wish to obtain the testimony of all persons having used this
medicine, I know that it is used since several months in others country.
Each of these testimonies will help me to bring arguments beside
responsibles in order that this new medicine is administered to my mother ,
but also to all these and all those that suffer in silence and that wait
surely that a new medicine comes to ease them or to deliver them momentarily.

Thanks.

Gilbert RUDYNSKI