I have not read most of the posts concerning Kaiser. I get th impression
that some of them had negative tones to them. Well I am here to say that we
started with Kaiser just before our son was born in 1966. We have had
Kaiser ever since and have been happy with our care. There was one
exception, That was the first Neuro that I saw. He was incompetent. But now
I have one of the best, Dr Steven Gancher who is also a kaiser Doctor. We
raised our five children anmd cared for about 25 foster children as Kaiser
members and by far most of our experiences with Kaiser have been good to
excellent. Of cource we use Kaiser in conjunction with OHSU where the
Parkinson's Center of Oregon   (PCO)
Yours and His

David L.Moreland 55/10
2340 E Nob Hill, SE