Well, Art, I figured you'd enjoy traveling around the country.  If you'd
rather just stay at home, you can be replaced by a mountain of pills.........
You must decide!  To get serious for a moment, for any folks who are not
familiar with the "Art in Public Places" government program, it involves
setting aside money, I believe one percent of the cost of erecting a public
structure, which is saved by skimping on unneeded frills like fire alarms, or
toilets, and using the money to pay unrecognized artists to build large
ungainly sculptures that often look like fire alarms or  toilets, but are much
larger, and inoperative.  Usually they look more like left over construction
debris.  This is to prove that we Americans have some culture.  I would prefer
a small painting and real fire alarms or toilets.  They have never asked my
opinion.  Now that ART has volunteered to travel around the country and make
like a statue, the government will have a large surplus of money in the
budget.  If you think I am lying, listen to the news tonight!