Dear Hans,
I am so glad that you have undertake to draw up a combined list, that is
once and for all a defnitive source of information. It is something that
should havae been done a long time ago, and I'm glad someone of your
stature and reputation is going to undertake it.Thank you on behalf of
us all.
Veels danke,
 Hilary Blue