What about Wendy's?  They could fry your brain with chicken, or bake it in a
potato!
Or Howard Johnson's, your brain would take three hours to come back square and
cold!
OR you could end up with 28 flavors of brain freeze!  OH I know!  Cracker
Barrel, your brain would end up cooked with too much salt, but you could shop
for cheap gifts and novelties while you wait for them to finish.  THEN you
could wait in line for an hour behind tourists, to pay the bill!  OR
International House of Pancakes, your brain would come out half cooked and
covered in sticky syrup!  Or Denny's ...Your brain could be scrambled 24 hours
a day!
 (like mine isn't????)  ROFL.  I really gottta go! TTFN, Ken